- 1 Ultra Durable Plastic ID Card (heavy duty ID Card to carry in your pocket or wallet) This includes a photo of the emotional support animal, the emotional support animal’s name, the handler’s name, the Verify-ID™ code and an EZ-Scan™ QR code.
- Lifetime Registration (Your registration is valid for the lifetime of your emotional support animal)
- Electronic Certificate (with the handler’s name, the emotional support animal name, and the date of registration) This certificate can be easily printed for framing or to keep for your records.
- Electronic ID Card This includes a photo of the emotional support animal, the emotional support animal’s name, the handler’s name, the Verify-ID™ code and an EZ-Scan™ QR code. This card can be printed out or easily saved to your mobile device.
- EZ-Scan™ QR Codes Our QR codes make it easy for anyone with a phone camera to scan and quickly access our verification page where they can enter your Verify-ID™ code and see your certification as well as the current ADA Laws. This makes it extremely easy to take your service dog anywhere and maintain social distancing.
- Both the certificate and the ID cards include the Verify-ID™ code which can be used to look up the service dog in the database
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR PET
1. They are allowed to go almost anywhere you can go (restaurants, bars, etc) regardless of pet policies.
2. A landlord or homeowner’s association must provide reasonable accommodation by waiving a no-pet rule or a pet deposit.
3. Employers must allow service animals in the work place.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you register with the United States Service Dog Registrar you will receive a card with an explanation of the laws and your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal, as well as full access to our staff of legal professionals.