- 1 Ultra-Duty Plastic ID Cards – This quality ID card is the size of a credit card and perfect to carry in your pocket or wallet. They include a photo of the service dog, the service dog’s name the handler’s name, a unique registration number and a quick verification scan QR code.
- Lifetime Registration – Your registration is valid for the lifetime of your service dog)
- Electronic Certificate -This includes the service dog registration number, the handler’s name, the service dog’s name, and the date of registration. This certificate can be easily printed for framing or to keep digitally for your records.
- Electronic ID card – This includes the service dog registration number, a photo of the service dog, the service dog’s name, the handler’s name, and aa quick verification scan QR code. This card can be easily saved to your mobile phone.
- Quick Verification Scan – Our QR codes make it easy for anyone with a phone camera to scan and quickly access our verification page where they can enter your service dog’s registration number to see your certification as well as the current ADA Laws. This makes it extremely easy to take your service dog anywhere and maintain social distancing.
- Free Shipping on all orders
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR PET
1. They are allowed to go almost anywhere you can go (restaurants, bars, etc) regardless of pet policies.
2. A landlord or homeowner’s association must provide reasonable accommodation by waiving a no-pet rule or a pet deposit.
3. Employers must allow service animals in the work place.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you register with the United States Service Dog Registrar you will receive a card with an explanation of the laws and your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal, as well as full access to our staff of legal professionals.